Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Tests

When Dr. VanderWoude saw my hand and arm today, she decided to order a venogram. YUK! YUK! YUK! I had this test done at the hospital on March 1, and I was really hoping I would never have to have it done again. The worst part about it is the room they do it in. It is huge and scary. She said it is the best way to determine how best to treat the blood clot. So, I guess if it gets me off the Lovenox shots, I'll do it. It is scheduled for 3:15 on Thursday.

The girls and I are busy packing!!

Robin

4 comments:

  1. Hey Friend,

    You know I'll go and sit with you for your venogram if you want company!! :) I'm glad you see the big picture and realize things need to be figured out with regards to this blood clot. Enjoy your packing...it's part of the fun of the whole experience!!

    Love-ya,
    Corla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time with you at dinner on Weds.-loved talking:)!!
    Let's do it again, maybe after your trip.
    Have an amazing time with your family, enjoy every minute of it and can't wait to hear about it!!
    Peace!
    Kristin
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it goes quickly and that it leaves you free to enjoy a vacation with your family afterward!

    ReplyDelete