Well, round 1 is now inside me and I would hit the easy button if I had one. The day was long, but went smoothly. Just a few things to pass along tonight before I call it a day.
• I believe God was thinking of me this morning because he made the sun shine!
• I was able to have a private room
• The port worked well
• No allergic reactions
• Awesome nurse
• Randy and I were able to stop at Meijers and get a few necessary items after chemo
• Keagan and I went for a walk and got a good dose of sunshine
• Good sleep tonight
• Side effects will be controlled by meds
Thanks for checking on me!