I was able to get one of the drains out today, but only the right side. I feel very lopsided with one still in! What happens overnight tonight will determine if the left side can be removed tomorrow or if I have to wait until Wednesday. Tomorrow would be nice....taking a shower sure sounds good!
Yesterday was not one of my better days. I got very upset during the night and my negative attitude continued throughout the day. I am into lists, so here is a list of some of the things that made me angry:
1) Cancer - I HATE it
2) How I look - people no longer stare at my head, they stare at my chest
3) How I feel - sore and tired
4) The left drain was leaking and that was gross
5) I don't have a desire to be in big social settings - I'm good with a visit from a friend or two, but many more than that gets overwhelming
6) I haven't been a normal female since December
I was able to get some sleep last night and today has been a little bit better. Yesterday I cried quite a bit. No tears today. Yesterday I hung up on my mom. Today I finished all of my phone conversations pleasantly. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get the other drain out and continue to gain strength and energy. The weather does help, doesn't it! What a beautiful day!